A quick round-up of some of the stranger book-related links from around the internet today:
- Twilight fans read Dracula – What happens when a bunch of Twilight fans decide to tackle the grand-daddy of vampire books, Bram Stoker’s Dracula? Well… some of them weren’t that impressed. But you can’t fault the ambition!
- Here’s are some photos of an abandoned Russian library – The descriptions are in Russian, but the photos speak for themselves. To be honest, it looks less “abandoned” and more “post-zombie rampage”.
- B*tches in Bookshops – Do you like Jay Z and Kanye West’s N*ggas in Paris? Of course you do! But a new song about books and libraries, written and performed by some ladies? You might like this more.
- How many books can $30 buy you at a thriftstore? – Quite a few, it seems, and good ones too! Worth remembering next time a ‘big 6′ publisher tries to get $30 out of your wallet for just one book by the latest ‘buzzy’ author.
- And finally, here’s something worth remembering about every book you’ve ever read…