Another round-up of some of the more interesting book-related links from around the internet over the past few days:
- Here’s Andre Klein talking about How Indie Publishing Could Revolutionize Creative Expression But Often Doesn’t. I’m not sure I agree with everything he says, but he makes some interesting points…
- Do you know what happens when Mexico has huge book auctions? Authors turn up to help guide people through the flood of books.
- Here’s a list of odd things people have found inside used books. Don’t worry, a photo of a cat is included. Well, a description of a photo of a cat.
- Looking for a video of Isabel Allende talking about passion and saying the words “no farting”? Enjoy.
- Finally, have you ever seen an igloo made of books? Wait, you have? Oh. Then I guess you won’t need this.