Time for another round-up of interesting and unusual book-related links from the past few days:
- Ernest Hemingway had some choice words for F. Scott Fitzgerald about the latter’s novel Tender is the Night. Read Hemingway’s letter to Fitzgerald here.
- 49% of ebooks circulating in Spain are pirated. Apparently.
- Looking for a load of statistics, presented in a fun and easy to understand format? Boris Benko’s e-graphic about ebooks is here.
- It had to happen, and finally – thanks to Neal Stephenson – it has. Here’s a parody of book trailers.
- And finally, have you ever seen a tank made out of books? Meet Argentina’s Weapon of Mass Instruction.